The 10th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Johannesburg Heritage Foundation (JHF) will be held on Saturday 30th July at 14h00. The venue is Northwards, 21 Rockridge Road, Parktown. This is a public meeting and interested members of the public are welcome to attend. Please send acceptances and apologies to Barbara Cron: 060 813 3539 / email@example.com.
The agenda for the AGM is as follows:
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on the 31st July, 2021 and Matters Arising *
3. Consideration of Chairman’s Report – 2022*
4. Consideration of Financials for 2021-2022
5. Consideration of Membership Fees
6. Election of members of the Board of Management and tabling names of those appointed by affiliated organisations
Tea will then be served.
There will also be a virtual talk from Brett McDougall (recently relocated to Muizenberg) entitled Ten Years of Heritage Work in Johannesburg – a view from Cape Town.
And there will be an opportunity to visit the Fleming Room to see examples of the wonderful drawings and perspectives Michael Fleming has generously bequeathed to the JHF, including FLH Fleming’s articles of apprenticeship.
We look forward to welcoming all members and interested parties to our AGM!
* If you would like copies of these documents, please send a request to Barbara Cron: firstname.lastname@example.org.